Let's Chat!
I am good, wbu Chaewon?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Damn.Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:072018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:05Well, in IC, it's definitely complicatedLauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:04erm no offence but the ones between u and Ryder?
2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated thatLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threadsLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08Wait, you are there since 2018??Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07
2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.
2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Yup read it!! Nicely written
gisellelauren, hello !! how are you doing ??
Let's Chat!
I’m trying to find where to order the banner for Chaewon!
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
Let's Chat!
You can order from my shop, Velora!!Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21I’m trying to find where to order the banner for Chaewon!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
im good, its nice to see u againBrookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated thatLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Yup read it!! Nicely writtengisellelauren, hello !! how are you doing ??
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22im good, its nice to see u againBrookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated thatLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Yup read it!! Nicely writtengisellelauren, hello !! how are you doing ??
![]()
hbu?
its nice to see you around too! i've been doing okay, currently deciding whether i write a post for the race or just sleep the day away lol. when i'm not so busy, we should totally rp again soon !! ^^
Let's Chat!
I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lolLex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
sure! We’ve been on like 100 threads when I was giselle (im so sorry for being inactive…)Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22im good, its nice to see u againBrookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated thatLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...
Yup read it!! Nicely writtengisellelauren, hello !! how are you doing ??
![]()
hbu?
its nice to see you around too! i've been doing okay, currently deciding whether i write a post for the race or just sleep the day away lol. when i'm not so busy, we should totally rp again soon !! ^^
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |