Let's Chat!
Wait, you are there since 2018??Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:072018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:05Well, in IC, it's definitely complicatedLauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:04erm no offence but the ones between u and Ryder?
2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke, @Madeline Tomlinson POSTED!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threadsLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08Wait, you are there since 2018??Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:072018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:05Well, in IC, it's definitely complicated
2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threadsLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08Wait, you are there since 2018??Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:072018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.
2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Yup read it!! Nicely written
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I didn't know what to write bro.....Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threadsLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08Wait, you are there since 2018??Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:072018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.
2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Yup read it!! Nicely written
Briar doesn't know anyone ic
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated thatLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threadsLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08Wait, you are there since 2018??Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:072018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.
2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Yup read it!! Nicely written
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13Oh damn....Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threadsLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08Wait, you are there since 2018??Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07
2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.
2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated that
@ Briar Anderson of course since she just joined
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
IM SOO SORRY I COULDN'T REPLYLauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated thatLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threadsLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08Wait, you are there since 2018??Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07
2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.
2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Yup read it!! Nicely written
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
its ok u can take as much time as u want, no rushBriar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:16IM SOO SORRY I COULDN'T REPLYLauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated thatLily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Yup read it!! Nicely written
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |