OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lol
Now that's active XnX

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lol
Now that's active XnX
howwww is that possible i came 10 days ago and i only hv 250-ish

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lol
Now that's active XnX
I'm a procrastinator irl....
I HAVEA BAJILLION THINGS TO DO I JUST DON'T WANT TO DO THEM

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:27
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lol
Now that's active XnX
howwww is that possible i came 10 days ago and i only hv 250-ish
Being how Taiki and Lex can be sometimes and stay up for hours going back and forth between one person probably, or doing lots of RPs

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:28
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:27
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25
Lex Kervick wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:24 I love how I feel so active to where I post like, fifty posts a day atp on here
I came 10 days ago, and have more than 800 lol
Now that's active XnX
howwww is that possible i came 10 days ago and i only hv 250-ish
Being how Taiki and Lex can be sometimes and stay up for hours going back and forth between one person probably, or doing lots of RPs
You got that right!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13

my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated that
giselle :wow: lauren, hello !! how are you doing ?? <3
im good, its nice to see u again :) <3 hbu?
its nice to see you around too! i've been doing okay, currently deciding whether i write a post for the race or just sleep the day away lol. when i'm not so busy, we should totally rp again soon !! ^^
sure! We’ve been on like 100 threads when I was giselle (im so sorry for being inactive…)
i'm pretty sure they got closed because i took too long to reply :sob:
that's okay!! we all need to take some time for irl <3 (:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22
Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:19
Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:19 Hey guys! How are y’all doing?
I am good, wbu Chaewon?
I’m trying to find where to order the banner for Chaewon!
You can order from my shop, Velora!!
Now going to your shop to see what beautiful work have you done! <3

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:28
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:26
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:25
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22
Brookline Quinn wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21
im good, its nice to see u again :) <3 hbu?
its nice to see you around too! i've been doing okay, currently deciding whether i write a post for the race or just sleep the day away lol. when i'm not so busy, we should totally rp again soon !! ^^
sure! We’ve been on like 100 threads when I was giselle (im so sorry for being inactive…)
i'm pretty sure they got closed because i took too long to reply :sob:
that's okay!! we all need to take some time for irl <3 (:
it’s ok it won’t make sense for giselle to suddenly become slytherin, change her names, change her personality, change her appearance, change her family, and change the people she knows

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:29
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:22
Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:19
Chaewon Lee wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:19 Hey guys! How are y’all doing?
I am good, wbu Chaewon?
I’m trying to find where to order the banner for Chaewon!
You can order from my shop, Velora!!
Now going to your shop to see what beautiful work have you done! <3
Thanks!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Bro, I'm hungry....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."