Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
YEP!Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:17I actually forgot I wrote that... Axel right?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
*peers*Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19YEP!Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:17I actually forgot I wrote that... Axel right?
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Axel. What up?Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19*peers*Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19YEP!Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:17I actually forgot I wrote that... Axel right?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
hey guyss
Let's Chat!
hello person i have never met beforeFlame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:20Axel. What up?Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19*peers*Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19YEP!
......
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:21hello person i have never met beforeFlame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:20Axel. What up?
......
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:22ReducioAxel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:21hello person i have never met before
......
![]()
Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:22ReducioAxel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:21hello person i have never met before
......
![]()
Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hi yall!