Let's Chat!
Same!!Olivia Williams wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:06It's cause I'm excited to see ya!!Bree Grey wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:05Wow that's a lot of E'sOlivia Williams wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:03BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
WE HAVEN'T SPOKEN IN AGES!!!
I know?It's been too long. How've ya been?!
I'm good, but I'll probably be off h.io for the weekend, got both of my shows!!
Oooo what shows ya got?!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
West Side Story and Charlie and the Chocolate FactoryBree Grey wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:11Same!!Olivia Williams wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:06It's cause I'm excited to see ya!!Bree Grey wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:05Wow that's a lot of E'sOlivia Williams wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:03BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
WE HAVEN'T SPOKEN IN AGES!!!
I know?It's been too long. How've ya been?!
I'm good, but I'll probably be off h.io for the weekend, got both of my shows!!
Oooo what shows ya got?!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Nice! Are you going to be playing in them?Olivia Williams wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:14West Side Story and Charlie and the Chocolate FactoryBree Grey wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:11Same!!Olivia Williams wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:06It's cause I'm excited to see ya!!Bree Grey wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:05Wow that's a lot of E'sOlivia Williams wrote: 8 May 2026, 21:03
BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
WE HAVEN'T SPOKEN IN AGES!!!
I know?It's been too long. How've ya been?!
I'm good, but I'll probably be off h.io for the weekend, got both of my shows!!
Oooo what shows ya got?!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
wow! musicals are really popular rn! I'm doing one tonight and this weekend
| sta โข 5 | eva โข 6 | str โข 6 Ellie PC wis โข 8 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 5 | โ โ โ โ โ โ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฃ โ โ |
Let's Chat!
I saw a play with my mom awhile back and it was good
Let's Chat!
Nice!
โฝ~Eklipse~โพ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
EM!!! Working on the reply!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
*sigh*
Finally working on my solo post to introduct The Wraith. Definitely my best creative decision EVER
Finally working on my solo post to introduct The Wraith. Definitely my best creative decision EVER
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |