OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:07 *peeks in*
EM!!! Working on the reply!
:wow: I actually forgot I wrote that... Axel right?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:17
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:07 *peeks in*
EM!!! Working on the reply!
:wow: I actually forgot I wrote that... Axel right?
YEP!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:17
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:07 *peeks in*
EM!!! Working on the reply!
:wow: I actually forgot I wrote that... Axel right?
YEP!
*peers*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:17
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:07 *peeks in*
EM!!! Working on the reply!
:wow: I actually forgot I wrote that... Axel right?
YEP!
*peers*
Axel. What up?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
hey guyss

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:20
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:17
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:11

EM!!! Working on the reply!
:wow: I actually forgot I wrote that... Axel right?
YEP!
*peers*
Axel. What up?
hello person i have never met before
......
:grin:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:21
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:20
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19
Emiline Hunter wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:17

:wow: I actually forgot I wrote that... Axel right?
YEP!
*peers*
Axel. What up?
hello person i have never met before
......
:grin:
Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:22
Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:21
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:20
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19

YEP!
*peers*
Axel. What up?
hello person i have never met before
......
:grin:


Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...
:skeptical:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:23
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:22
Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:21
Flame Afterglow wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:20
Axel Brooks wrote: 8 May 2026, 22:19

*peers*
Axel. What up?
hello person i have never met before
......
:grin:


Nice to meet you! Before I actually meet you...
:skeptical:
=_=

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi yall!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde