OOC Let's Chat!

Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:49
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:46
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:44 I'm gonna fail the test tomorrow :cry2: Well, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd :disguise:
THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...
NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MIN

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight!!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:50
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:49
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:46
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:44 I'm gonna fail the test tomorrow :cry2: Well, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd :disguise:
THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...
NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MIN
No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:52
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:50
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:49
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:46
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:44 I'm gonna fail the test tomorrow :cry2: Well, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd :disguise:
THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...
NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MIN
No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.
Fair enough icl, what exam is it?

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:51 Goodnight!!
Night!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:53
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:52
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:50
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:49
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:46

THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...
NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MIN
No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.
Fair enough icl, what exam is it?
Religious studies, specifically Judaism and Islam. I don't care about some random guy that may have lived 2000 years ago No offence to people believing in these religions, this is just my opinion

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Uh..hello? trying to also say that your gonna do good :|

https://s13.gifyu.com/images/b7gkN.png

Michora Tosphell- Slytherin my way into the best Tosphell

OOC Let's Chat!
MADDY BACK AFTER GOING THROUGH THE CHAOS!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:56
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:53
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:52
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:50
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:49

I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...
NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MIN
No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.
Fair enough icl, what exam is it?
Religious studies, specifically Judaism and Islam. I don't care about some random guy that may have lived 2000 years ago No offence to people believing in these religions, this is just my opinion
IT'S HISTORY. IT'S IMPORTANT

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:01
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:56
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:53
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:52
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:50

NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MIN
No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.
Fair enough icl, what exam is it?
Religious studies, specifically Judaism and Islam. I don't care about some random guy that may have lived 2000 years ago No offence to people believing in these religions, this is just my opinion
IT'S HISTORY. IT'S IMPORTANT
Some of it, yeah. But a lot of it has no scientific evidence.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.