Let's Chat!
NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MINOlivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:49I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:46THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:44 I'm gonna fail the test tomorrowWell, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd
![]()
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Goodnight!!
Let's Chat!
No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:50NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MINOlivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:49I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:46THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:44 I'm gonna fail the test tomorrowWell, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd
![]()
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Fair enough icl, what exam is it?Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:52No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:50NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MINOlivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:49I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:46THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:44 I'm gonna fail the test tomorrowWell, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd
![]()
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Night!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Religious studies, specifically Judaism and Islam. I don't care about some random guy that may have lived 2000 years ago No offence to people believing in these religions, this is just my opinionTes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:53Fair enough icl, what exam is it?Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:52No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:50NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MINOlivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:49I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:46
THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Uh..hello? trying to also say that your gonna do good :|
Let's Chat!
MADDY BACK AFTER GOING THROUGH THE CHAOS!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
IT'S HISTORY. IT'S IMPORTANTOlivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:56Religious studies, specifically Judaism and Islam. I don't care about some random guy that may have lived 2000 years ago No offence to people believing in these religions, this is just my opinionTes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:53Fair enough icl, what exam is it?Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:52No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:50NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MINOlivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:49
I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Some of it, yeah. But a lot of it has no scientific evidence.Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 19:01IT'S HISTORY. IT'S IMPORTANTOlivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:56Religious studies, specifically Judaism and Islam. I don't care about some random guy that may have lived 2000 years ago No offence to people believing in these religions, this is just my opinionTes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:53Fair enough icl, what exam is it?Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:52No, it is not. I hate studying. And it's particularly boring when it's about things I don't give a shit about.Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:50
NO YOU CNA YOU JUST NEED TO REACH A FLOW STATE CAUS STUDYING IS LOWK FUN AFTER THE FIRST 10MIN
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ