OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:25
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:22

No I'm Sirius...
sure.....

ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........

SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
Gurll tell the name and sleep!!
SAY THE NAME!!!!!
SAY THE DAYUM NAME @Lily Clarke
I told you its Chat Noir

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:25
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23

sure.....

ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........

SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
Gurll tell the name and sleep!!
SAY THE NAME!!!!!
SAY THE DAYUM NAME @Lily Clarke
I told you its Chat Noir
🤣

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:32
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:25
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23

sure.....

ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........

SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
Gurll tell the name and sleep!!
SAY THE NAME!!!!!
SAY THE DAYUM NAME @Lily Clarke
I told you its Chat Noir
Not Cat Noir!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:40 Good night hio!
Night Esther I gtg sleep too

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
dang its still the afternoon for me! NO FAIR!! xD

https://s13.gifyu.com/images/b7gkN.png

Michora Tosphell- Slytherin my way into the best Tosphell

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm gonna fail the test tomorrow :cry2: Well, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd :disguise:

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:44 I'm gonna fail the test tomorrow :cry2: Well, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd :disguise:
THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia you keep saying that and it will happen, say something like "I am going to do great" and it'll be great :D

https://s13.gifyu.com/images/b7gkN.png

Michora Tosphell- Slytherin my way into the best Tosphell

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:46
Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:44 I'm gonna fail the test tomorrow :cry2: Well, I'm probably not gonna fail it but I'm gonna get a low grade on it and that's almost like failing to me. I'm a nerd :disguise:
THAT'S NOT THE SPIRIT OLIVIA.
LOW GRADE IS NOT SMTH IN UR VOCABULARY
I've never gotten lower than a C ever. But there's no way I'll make it a B or A. Especially not when the only thing I can think about is WSS and guys...

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.