OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!

Yes Lily, I am as serious as Cat Noir
haha, go marry him dudeeeee
Eh?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!

Yes Lily, I am as serious as Cat Noir
haha, go marry him dudeeeee
Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking here

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!

Yes Lily, I am as serious as Cat Noir
haha, go marry him dudeeeee
Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking here
hahahah, good joke!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!

Yes Lily, I am as serious as Cat Noir
haha, go marry him dudeeeee
Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking here
hahahah, good joke!!
No I'm Sirius...

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!

Yes Lily, I am as serious as Cat Noir
haha, go marry him dudeeeee
Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking here
hahahah, good joke!!
No I'm Sirius...
sure.....

ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........

SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20

haha, go marry him dudeeeee
Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking here
hahahah, good joke!!
No I'm Sirius...
sure.....

ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........

SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
Night!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:20

haha, go marry him dudeeeee
Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking here
hahahah, good joke!!
No I'm Sirius...
sure.....

ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........

SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
Gurll tell the name and sleep!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:00
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:58
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:57
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40 My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
Oo fresh tea spilled!

AwesomΓ©!
Now that I think about it Ry and Colin have so much in common like and ex and than the permanent girl forever!
lol
Yes! @Emily Shephard is THE One And Only! :love: :love:

OWOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I heard something howling for me! :wow:

Must've been Liam! :P

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:25
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21

Bruh... I am a very serious lady speaking here
hahahah, good joke!!
No I'm Sirius...
sure.....

ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........

SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
Gurll tell the name and sleep!!
SAY THE NAME!!!!!

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:28
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:25
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:21

hahahah, good joke!!
No I'm Sirius...
sure.....

ANYWAYS, I AM GONNA LOG OUT, SINCE I GOTTA SLEEP........

SO NIGHT HIO!!!!!
Gurll tell the name and sleep!!
SAY THE NAME!!!!!
SAY THE DAYUM NAME @Lily Clarke

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."