Let's Chat!
i had rather not tell you the name........Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:16prolly yeah.. unless you tell me the name!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14I AM???Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prisonLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
THIS....ESCALATED.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14I AM???Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prisonLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
But are you?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
i dunno???Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:17THIS....ESCALATED.Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14I AM???Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prisonLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
But are you?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily I give up... tell who it is and come clean... I have lost all of my patience and now I'm very seriousLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:16i had rather not tell you the name........Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:16prolly yeah.. unless you tell me the name!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14I AM???Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prison
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
are you ever serious?Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:18Lily I give up... tell who it is and come clean... I have lost all of my patience and now I'm very seriousLily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:16i had rather not tell you the name........Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:16prolly yeah.. unless you tell me the name!!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14I AM???Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prison
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I dunno ;n;
Let's Chat!
At this point I've given up!
Yes Lily, I am as serious as
Noir
Yes Lily, I am as serious as
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Gonna go back to vc on disc
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
haha, go marry him dudeeeeeMelissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!
Yes Lily, I am as serious asNoir
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |