OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13

That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?
Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prison
I AM???
prolly yeah.. unless you tell me the name!!
i had rather not tell you the name........

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:11

WAIT
WHAT HAPPENED TO MRS. Cat NOIR??
That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?
Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prison
I AM???
THIS....ESCALATED.
But are you?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13

That was THE cringest name Briar
and apparent;y Mrs Hawke found someone for me and she dosent want to tell who
WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?
Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prison
I AM???
THIS....ESCALATED.
But are you?
i dunno???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:13

WHAT'S UP WITH "MRS.HAWKE"?
Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prison
I AM???
prolly yeah.. unless you tell me the name!!
i had rather not tell you the name........
Lily I give up... tell who it is and come clean... I have lost all of my patience and now I'm very serious

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
What is happening here!!! 😭

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:14

Well your getting married to Ryder after he’s let out of prison
I AM???
prolly yeah.. unless you tell me the name!!
i had rather not tell you the name........
Lily I give up... tell who it is and come clean... I have lost all of my patience and now I'm very serious
are you ever serious?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:18 What is happening here!!! 😭
I dunno ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
At this point I've given up!

Yes Lily, I am as serious as Cat Noir

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:18
Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:18 What is happening here!!! 😭
I dunno ;n;
Gonna go back to vc on disc

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 18:19 At this point I've given up!

Yes Lily, I am as serious as Cat Noir
haha, go marry him dudeeeee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9