Let's Chat!
I'll join tooBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39HEYYYYYLotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38 Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
THATS SOOOOO BIG
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
How about we cry together?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Bri, Nick. ChillBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39IF HE DOESNick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love herRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36Yeah, It WAS! Gone!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34Sure it was?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
HES UNDER ARREST
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YES!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I'll join tooBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39HEYYYYYLotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38 Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
THATS SOOOOO BIG
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
How about we cry together?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
SureeRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40 My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
STAWPPP WHATTTT *MAKES VIDEO*Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40 My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT THE TIME OF THE CRIME?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40 My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I’ll get the handcuffsBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39IF HE DOESNick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love herRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36Yeah, It WAS! Gone!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34Sure it was?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
HES UNDER ARREST
@Lily Clarke you never know we only have your best interests at heart
Let's Chat!
Sure arrest me or do worse if I ever do anything wrong! Ryder won't ever be able to forgive himself and live with it anyways
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.