OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38 Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
HEYYYYY
THATS SOOOOO BIG
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
How about we cry together?
I'll join too

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33

Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!
Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love her
IF HE DOES
HES UNDER ARREST
Bri, Nick. Chill

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
YES!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38 Hullo all :3 I've got graduation today and I will most likely cry
HEYYYYY
THATS SOOOOO BIG
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
How about we cry together?
I'll join too

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40 My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
Suree

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40 My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
STAWPPP WHATTTT *MAKES VIDEO*

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:40 My name is Ryder Hawke and I am totally fine and in my senses! Lilykins is the only person in Ryder's life. He doesn't even remembers that!
And I would NEVER even think about doing that horrendous thing Nick!
LilyKins is the only ONE!
WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT THE TIME OF THE CRIME?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:39
Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:38
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33

Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!
Are you sure we don’t want you cheating on @Lily Clarke because for all we know you could still love her
IF HE DOES
HES UNDER ARREST
I’ll get the handcuffs

@Lily Clarke you never know we only have your best interests at heart

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Sure arrest me or do worse if I ever do anything wrong! Ryder won't ever be able to forgive himself and live with it anyways

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.