OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:29

Well, the past is in the past right?
We don't talk about that!
I wasn't going to...
Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Sure it was?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ok Chill, Ryder has a BIGGER crush on LilyFlower so...
That isn't a big deal...

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31 I TOLD HER DUH!
I CANT FIND HER ON THE ADRESS BOOK
SHE DEACTIVATED RYDER HAS RP WITH HER!
WHERE???
here is the evidence

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:35 THIS IS THE LINK
OHHH
I SAW

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:30

I wasn't going to...
Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31

Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!
Sure!! I love teasing you honestly

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily is not Mad??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34
Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32

Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?
Sure it was?
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!
Sure!! I love teasing you honestly
*huffs* and I love ruffling your hair *does it again*

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
HELLO

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people