Let's Chat!
Sure it was?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestlyRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:31Then? How did you find out anyways? No one talks about it....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Ok Chill, Ryder has a BIGGER crush on LilyFlower so...
That isn't a big deal...
That isn't a big deal...
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
here is the evidenceBriar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34WHERE???Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33SHE DEACTIVATED RYDER HAS RP WITH HER!
Let's Chat!
OHHH
I SAW
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Yeah, It WAS! Gone!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34Sure it was?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Sure!! I love teasing you honestlyRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36Yeah, It WAS! Gone!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34Sure it was?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lily is not Mad??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
*huffs* and I love ruffling your hair *does it again*Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36Sure!! I love teasing you honestlyRyder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:36Yeah, It WAS! Gone!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:34Sure it was?Ryder Hawke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:33Well, it was just a very,very,very,very,very Little crush.....?Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 17:32
Maddy did, then she told me, I found her and she seems sweet honestly
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.