OOC Let's Chat!

Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:14
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:06
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:00
Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more red
I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-
I need more bottle caps for pins
Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?
Oo yes!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:19
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:14
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:06

Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more red
I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-
I need more bottle caps for pins
Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?
Oo yes!
*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:21
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:19
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:14
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:11
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:08
I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-
I need more bottle caps for pins
Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?
Oo yes!
*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*
Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are cool

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:25
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:21
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:19
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:14
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:11

I need more bottle caps for pins
Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?
Oo yes!
*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*
Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are cool
Real.
Totally didn't put my crush's initial on the cuff, as it's a mini rotating one-

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:25
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:21
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:19
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:14
Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?
Oo yes!
*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*
Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are cool
Real.
Totally didn't put my crush's initial on the cuff, as it's a mini rotating one-
Can't blame u lolz

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:41
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:25
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:21
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:19

Oo yes!
*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*
Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are cool
Real.
Totally didn't put my crush's initial on the cuff, as it's a mini rotating one-
Can't blame u lolz
I need more Kandi.... Gotta make a necklace....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning peeps!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:46
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:41
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:25
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:21
*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*
Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are cool
Real.
Totally didn't put my crush's initial on the cuff, as it's a mini rotating one-
Can't blame u lolz
I need more Kandi.... Gotta make a necklace....
I need to find my masking tape so I can make more perlers

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:49 Morning peeps!!
Morning Meli!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:49
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:46
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:41
Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:25

Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are cool
Real.
Totally didn't put my crush's initial on the cuff, as it's a mini rotating one-
Can't blame u lolz
I need more Kandi.... Gotta make a necklace....
I need to find my masking tape so I can make more perlers
Fr

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."