Let's Chat!
Oo yes!Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:14Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:11I need more bottle caps for pinsLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:08I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:06Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more redLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:00
Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
Let's Chat!
*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:19Oo yes!Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:14Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:11I need more bottle caps for pinsLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:08I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:06
Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more red
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are coolLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:21*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:19Oo yes!Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:14Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?
Let's Chat!
Real.Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:25Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are coolLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:21*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:19Oo yes!Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:14Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?
Totally didn't put my crush's initial on the cuff, as it's a mini rotating one-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Can't blame u lolzLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:33Real.Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:25Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are coolLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:21*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:19Oo yes!Lex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:14
Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?
Totally didn't put my crush's initial on the cuff, as it's a mini rotating one-
Let's Chat!
I need more Kandi.... Gotta make a necklace....Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:41Can't blame u lolzLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:33Real.Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:25Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are coolLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:21*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*
Totally didn't put my crush's initial on the cuff, as it's a mini rotating one-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Morning peeps!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I need to find my masking tape so I can make more perlersLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:46I need more Kandi.... Gotta make a necklace....Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:41Can't blame u lolzLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:33Real.Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:25Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are coolLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:21
*Not silently thinking of ways to turn everything I see into bracelets at this point now that I'm in a bracelet and kandi-making mood*
Totally didn't put my crush's initial on the cuff, as it's a mini rotating one-
Let's Chat!
Morning Meli!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
FrLotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:49I need to find my masking tape so I can make more perlersLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:46I need more Kandi.... Gotta make a necklace....Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:41Can't blame u lolzLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:33Real.Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:25
Real now I wanna make stars tho I used to have a lil over 50 stars and I really don't need to make more Cause at this point I just hand them out to people I think are cool
Totally didn't put my crush's initial on the cuff, as it's a mini rotating one-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."