Let's Chat!
Hi Esther, how are you?
Don’t follow your dreams, chase them
Let's Chat!
I’m good! You?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I'm great too, thanks!Esther Meadows wrote: 7 May 2026, 03:56I’m good! You?
Don’t follow your dreams, chase them
Let's Chat!
Wooo!! What colors ya use?
Let's Chat!
Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more redLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:00Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
Let's Chat!
I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:06Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more redLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:00Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I need more bottle caps for pinsLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:08I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:06Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more redLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:00Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
Let's Chat!
Idea! Collect bottle caps, puts holes through them, and make them into a bracelet with some Kandi beads, yah?Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:11I need more bottle caps for pinsLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:08I need more soda/pop tabs for a bracelet-Lotus Lively wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:06Ooo good color combo! I remember the time where all I had left of my beads box was orange and how upset it made me tho i could always go for more redLex Kervick wrote: 7 May 2026, 04:00Red, orange, and yellow. Usual beads and then glittery ones. the X-base was meant to be red and glittery red, but I didn't have enough red or the glitter red at all so I did yellow. I did orange for the insides and then made points using yellow, orange, then red with what red I have. I need more yellow and red now....
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
You don't need any more bracelets, your arms are half full with them!