OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:57
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21

morning bree!
Lily! :wow:
hru?
Tired lol

You?!
:bee: hows the guy thingy now???
Briar! Things are all good. He said he's thinking bout going to my practice

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:57
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26

Lily! :wow:
hru?
Tired lol

You?!
:bee: hows the guy thingy now???
Briar! Things are all good. He said he's thinking bout going to my practice
Nice! How are you?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:30
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:57
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26

hru?
Tired lol

You?!
:bee: hows the guy thingy now???
Briar! Things are all good. He said he's thinking bout going to my practice
Nice! How are you?
Im good! Tired but good

How bout you?!!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:30
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:57
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:55

Tired lol

You?!
:bee: hows the guy thingy now???
Briar! Things are all good. He said he's thinking bout going to my practice
Nice! How are you?
Im good! Tired but good

How bout you?!!
Great!
contemplating whether I'm alive or not :cute:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all

โ˜†"And the stars look very different today"โ˜† The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:45 Hullo all
hey lotus

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:45 Hullo all
Hi!

OOC Let's Chat!
*enters chat*

Say whatever you want about me. Just donโ€™t touch whatโ€™s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:54 *enters chat*
heyy

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:54
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:54 *enters chat*
heyy
LilyFlower! I missed you! *hugs*

Say whatever you want about me. Just donโ€™t touch whatโ€™s mine.