OOC Let's Chat!

Bro why are there only holders of the snake miraculous
I thought It would be the black cat

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21 Good Morning!
morning bree!
Lily! :wow:
hru?
Tired lol

You?!

๐“—๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“Ÿ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต
๐“ž๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ:
๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ค: ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’ ๐Ÿž| ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ| ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ค ๐Ÿ | ๐”ธโ„™ ๐ŸŸ| ๐”ธ๐•”๐•” ๐ŸŸ|
๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐“‘๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ฝ: ๐“ฒ๐“๐“Ÿ๐“’ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21 Good Morning!
morning bree!
Lily! :wow:
hru?
Tired lol

You?!
BREE!!

โ„ณโ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ถ โ„ฌ๐“๐’ถ๐“€โ„ฏ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21 Good Morning!
morning bree!
Lily! :wow:
hru?
Tired lol

You?!
good!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:21 Good Morning!
morning bree!
Lily! :wow:
hru?
Tired lol

You?!
:bee: hows the guy thingy now???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:58 :cute:
LASSIIII

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:58 :cute:
LASSIIII
LILS!! Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
There once was a bird, all she wanted was to be free,
One day, she was trying to escape from her nest, even though she didn't know how to fly,
She tried to hold on, live a bit longer, but of course, she died.
If you thought this was about a bird, that would be a lie.

DW I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE EITHER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:59
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:58 :cute:
LASSIIII
LILS!! Hru?
good, u?

Briar Anderson what???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9