Let's Chat!
Briar! Things are all good. He said he's thinking bout going to my practiceBriar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:57hows the guy thingy now???
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Nice! How are you?Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:29Briar! Things are all good. He said he's thinking bout going to my practiceBriar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 15:57hows the guy thingy now???
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Im good! Tired but goodBriar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:30Nice! How are you?Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:29Briar! Things are all good. He said he's thinking bout going to my practice
How bout you?!!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Great!Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:42Im good! Tired but goodBriar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:30Nice! How are you?Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 16:29Briar! Things are all good. He said he's thinking bout going to my practice
How bout you?!!
contemplating whether I'm alive or not
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
hey lotus
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
*enters chat*
Say whatever you want about me. Just donโt touch whatโs mine.
Let's Chat!
heyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
LilyFlower! I missed you! *hugs*
Say whatever you want about me. Just donโt touch whatโs mine.
hows the guy thingy now???