OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36

Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!

I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!
Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALING
DID YOU LEARN 1-50?? :wow:
I got too...50!! YAYY
YAYAYAYYAYAY
100 Next!!!
Got it! 54 56, 58...

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:41
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
HES ALREADY THE TABLE'S PET
๐Ÿ’
Yum
Not the flowers again!!
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!
๐Ÿฅบ
Yeah! Much Better! :grin:
A tamed beast is a cooler beast no?
๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿฝ

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06
Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam
Ahhhhh!! :wow:
i wanted to get badger but for some reason i got slytherin

now ur gonna be much older and much more experienced compared to me

๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช 2 | ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ช 3 | ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป 1 | ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ 8 | ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฌ 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โž

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALING
DID YOU LEARN 1-50?? :wow:
I got too...50!! YAYY
YAYAYAYYAYAY
100 Next!!!
Got it! 54 56, 58...
Honey you missed 55 and 57.
TRY AGAIN

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised theyโ€™d stay I know that youโ€™ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Donโ€™t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I canโ€™t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:44
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37

DID YOU LEARN 1-50?? :wow:
I got too...50!! YAYY
YAYAYAYYAYAY
100 Next!!!
Got it! 54 56, 58...
Honey you missed 55 and 57.
TRY AGAIN
55, 57,81

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:41
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
๐Ÿ’
Yum
Not the flowers again!!
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!
๐Ÿฅบ
Yeah! Much Better! :grin:
A tamed beast is a cooler beast no?
๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿฝ
No Fair! I quit!
Cause I need my beauty sleep!

Night HiO!
Hope the flowers survive till tomorrow!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
WHAT IS HAPPENING???

โœฟเผบ ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ ๐’œ๐“Ž๐“Š๐“€๐’ถ เผปโœฟ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayuka Takahashi wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:46 WHAT IS HAPPENING???
Flowers c:

~ไธจไธ‚ๅ„ไธจไธจ ใ„’ๅ‚ไธจาœไธจ~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
*sneaks in*

Say whatever you want about me. Just donโ€™t touch whatโ€™s mine.