Let's Chat!
Not the flowers again!!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35HES ALREADY THE TABLE'S PETMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
Yum
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
DID YOU LEARN 1-50??Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALINGMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this oneMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Do you have gossip I'm boredBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37DID YOU LEARN 1-50??Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALINGMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this oneMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!![]()
Let's Chat!
No! I want this OneeeeeTina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALINGMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this oneMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Yexi!! It’s chaos in here with flowers and cows….
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Check Lassi's owls!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Not the flowers again!!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35HES ALREADY THE TABLE'S PETMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
Yum
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!
Let's Chat!
Yeah! Much Better!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:40Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Not the flowers again!!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35HES ALREADY THE TABLE'S PETMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
Yum
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!![]()
A tamed beast is a cooler beast no?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I got too...50!! YAYYBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37DID YOU LEARN 1-50??Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALINGMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this oneMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!![]()
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
YAYAYAYYAYAYTina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:42I got too...50!! YAYYBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37DID YOU LEARN 1-50??Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALINGMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!
I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!![]()
100 Next!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
