Let's Chat!
Got it! 54 56, 58...Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43YAYAYAYYAYAYTina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:42I got too...50!! YAYYBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37DID YOU LEARN 1-50??Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALINGMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!
I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!![]()
100 Next!!!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:41Yeah! Much Better!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:40Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Not the flowers again!!
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!![]()
![]()
A tamed beast is a cooler beast no?


๐ฝ
Let's Chat!
i wanted to get badger but for some reason i got slytherinEmily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:06Ahhhhh!!Lauren Vanes wrote: 3 May 2026, 04:03 Morning people! as you might or might not know, i was previously liselle gam giselle lam![]()
now ur gonna be much older and much more experienced compared to me
| ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ช 2 | ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ช 3 | ๐ผ๐ฝ๐ป 1 | ๐๐ฒ๐ผ 8 | ๐ช๐ป๐ฌ 8 | ๐ช๐ฌ๐ฌ 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| โkill them with success and bury them with a smile.โ |
Let's Chat!
Honey you missed 55 and 57.Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43Got it! 54 56, 58...Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43YAYAYAYYAYAYTina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:42I got too...50!! YAYY
100 Next!!!
TRY AGAIN
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised theyโd stay | I know that youโll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Donโt you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I canโt breathe |
Let's Chat!
55, 57,81Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:44Honey you missed 55 and 57.Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43Got it! 54 56, 58...Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43YAYAYAYYAYAY
100 Next!!!
TRY AGAIN
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
No Fair! I quit!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:43Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:41Yeah! Much Better!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:40Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37Not the flowers again!!
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!![]()
![]()
A tamed beast is a cooler beast no?
๐ฝ
Cause I need my beauty sleep!
Night HiO!
Hope the flowers survive till tomorrow!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
WHAT IS HAPPENING???
โฟเผบ ๐ฏ๐ถ๐๐ถ๐ฝ๐ถ๐๐ฝ๐พ ๐๐๐๐๐ถ เผปโฟ
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi
Let's Chat!
Flowers c:
Let's Chat!
*sneaks in*
Say whatever you want about me. Just donโt touch whatโs mine.
Let's Chat!
U ARE DEAD!!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ