OOC Let's Chat!

Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33

The dish has a mouth?
HE HAS A TAIL
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
HES ALREADY THE TABLE'S PET
💐
Yum
Not the flowers again!!
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33

HE HAS A TAIL
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this one
Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!

I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!
Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALING
DID YOU LEARN 1-50?? :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34

I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this one
Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!

I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!
Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALING
DID YOU LEARN 1-50?? :wow:
Do you have gossip I'm bored

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33

HE HAS A TAIL
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this one
Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!

I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!
Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALING
No! I want this Oneeeee

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34 Helloo~!
Yexi!! It’s chaos in here with flowers and cows….

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:39
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34 Helloo~!
Yexi!! It’s chaos in here with flowers and cows….
Check Lassi's owls!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33

HE HAS A TAIL
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
HES ALREADY THE TABLE'S PET
💐
Yum
Not the flowers again!!
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!
🥺

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34

I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
HES ALREADY THE TABLE'S PET
💐
Yum
Not the flowers again!!
I though you left....? C'mon.....leave the flowers alone!
🥺
Yeah! Much Better! :grin:
A tamed beast is a cooler beast no?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34

I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this one
Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!

I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!
Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALING
DID YOU LEARN 1-50?? :wow:
I got too...50!! YAYY

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:42
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this one
Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!

I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!
Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALING
DID YOU LEARN 1-50?? :wow:
I got too...50!! YAYY
YAYAYAYYAYAY
100 Next!!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe