OOC Let's Chat!

Helloo~!

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:32
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29
the cow jumping on the mooon
don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon! :grin:
MY FLOWERS! :'c
Walks in. Ooh cannibalism with China. Fun!
Yeah..... Very fun.....
Don't worry the fork and knives are ok.

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29
the cow jumping on the mooon
don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon! :grin:
THE DISH ATE THE SPOON
The dish has a mouth?
HE HAS A TAIL
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:32
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29

don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon! :grin:
MY FLOWERS! :'c
Walks in. Ooh cannibalism with China. Fun!
Yeah..... Very fun.....
Don't worry the fork and knives are ok.
*Hits her forehead*

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yexian Wei wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34 Helloo~!
YEXI!! Hru?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29

don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon! :grin:
THE DISH ATE THE SPOON
The dish has a mouth?
HE HAS A TAIL
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this one

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29

don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon! :grin:
THE DISH ATE THE SPOON
The dish has a mouth?
HE HAS A TAIL
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
HES ALREADY THE TABLE'S PET

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31
THE DISH ATE THE SPOON
The dish has a mouth?
HE HAS A TAIL
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this one
Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!

I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31
THE DISH ATE THE SPOON
The dish has a mouth?
HE HAS A TAIL
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
HES ALREADY THE TABLE'S PET
💐
Yum

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:36
Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:35
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:34
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33

The dish has a mouth?
HE HAS A TAIL
I WANT IT AS MY PET!! I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR A PET LIKE THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!! *fake cries*
Ooh I would like one too! Don't worry you can have this one
Finally a pet to match my energy levels!!

I AM STEALING IT FROM THE TABLE!
Chill. We can get you another. BUT NO STEALING

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."