Let's Chat!
THE DISH ATE THE SPOONEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29the cow jumping on the mooonEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28What cow?![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
MY FLOWERS! :'cEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29the cow jumping on the mooonEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:28What cow?![]()
Let's Chat!
Why are you eating flowers??
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Why not?
Let's Chat!
Bruh....
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Walks in. Ooh cannibalism with China. Fun!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31MY FLOWERS! :'cEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29the cow jumping on the mooon![]()
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
The dish has a mouth?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31THE DISH ATE THE SPOONEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29the cow jumping on the mooon![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Yeah..... Very fun.....Tina Carille wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:32Walks in. Ooh cannibalism with China. Fun!Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31MY FLOWERS! :'cEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon!![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
HE HAS A TAILMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:33The dish has a mouth?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:31THE DISH ATE THE SPOONEsther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:29don’t forget the dish running away with the spoon!![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |