OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:31
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistake :( I'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
I get up at 3 am every morning!
Wait why???
I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:31
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistake :( I'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
I get up at 3 am every morning!
Wait why???
I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
I could never....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:31
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistake :( I'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
I get up at 3 am every morning!
Wait why???
I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
:what:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:31
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistake :( I'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
I get up at 3 am every morning!
Wait why???
I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
I could never....
It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:31
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23

I get up at 3 am every morning!
Wait why???
I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
I could never....
It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!
How the hell?? I can't even wake at 5 without an alarm and 10 times snoozing

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:48
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:31

Wait why???
I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
I could never....
It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!
How the hell?? I can't even wake at 5 without an alarm and 10 times snoozing
I can’t even wake up at 7 :cry2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:48
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36

I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
I could never....
It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!
How the hell?? I can't even wake at 5 without an alarm and 10 times snoozing
I can’t even wake up at 7 :cry2:
........ Flame teach uss

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I used to wake up at 5 and finish my hw which I haven't finished the night before cuz I was too sleepy... but I'd never wake up so early as Flame...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:48
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36

I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
I could never....
It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!
How the hell?? I can't even wake at 5 without an alarm and 10 times snoozing
I can’t even wake up at 7 :cry2:
I can't wake up at 10!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19

That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rn
WE DOO
YES!! Making my account rn
iNPC?
Also Lils! Maddy just dont match vibes with ppl. She is UNique.....lolz
Wow, you saying that me and Ryder have the same vibes?
I dunno....plus there aren't even much boys on site to RP with...

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles