OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:07

BETTER NOW THAT I GET TO TALK TO YOU ;)
Awww, well!!!
So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?
We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?

Yeah, Bri...
That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rn
WE DOO

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:10

Awww, well!!!
So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?
We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?

Yeah, Bri...
That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rn
WE DOO
YES!! Making my account rn

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:15

So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?
We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?

Yeah, Bri...
That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rn
WE DOO
YES!! Making my account rn
iNPC?
Also Lils! Maddy just dont match vibes with ppl. She is UNique.....lolz

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18

We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?

Yeah, Bri...
That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rn
WE DOO
YES!! Making my account rn
iNPC?
Also Lils! Maddy just dont match vibes with ppl. She is UNique.....lolz
Yup!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistake :( I'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
I get up at 3 am every morning!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18
Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:15

So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?
We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?

Yeah, Bri...
That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rn
WE DOO
YES!! Making my account rn
oooh did it get approved??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:22
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18

We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?

Yeah, Bri...
That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rn
WE DOO
YES!! Making my account rn
iNPC?
Also Lils! Maddy just dont match vibes with ppl. She is UNique.....lolz
Wow, you saying that me and Ryder have the same vibes?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistake :( I'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
I get up at 3 am every morning!
what??? why?!!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
finally finished my starter for my rp with Fire Davies its at the grounds if anyone wants to go see

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistake :( I'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
I get up at 3 am every morning!
Wait why???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9