Let's Chat!
So you’re probably on the other side of the world from me cause here people are just getting up! Enjoy your show!River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:45Nothing much. I'm trying out the show Shogun. Pretty good so far. Haven't gone to bed yet.Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:42Yay! What’s up?River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:35Awesome! I will start working on a reply soon.Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:235:22 am for me! I’m doing Good! HRU? I’m just finishing a reply for our thread!River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:20 How's everyone doing. To me it feels like I'm in the opposite end of the world to everyone else here lol. It's 3 am for me.
Wow! I can’t believe someone else gets up as early as I do!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:35we're in the same timezone Flame!Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:235:22 am for me! I’m doing Good! HRU? I’m just finishing a reply for our thread!River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:20 How's everyone doing. To me it feels like I'm in the opposite end of the world to everyone else here lol. It's 3 am for me.
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Awww, well!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:07BETTER NOW THAT I GET TO TALK TO YOULily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:06MY LIFE IS GOING OKAY ISH BUT I AM PRETTY FINE, THANK YOU!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:01Well if you put it like that...*clears throat* HOW IS LIFE GOING FOR THE MOST MEAUTIFUL PERSON HERE AKA LILYFLOWER!!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:00..... You aren't exactly quite, Rydes......Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:59
*stares at her* Oh Hi.....didn't thought you'd see me LilyFlower....
WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*munches popcorn, secretly recording*
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRIII
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
@Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistake
I'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:10Awww, well!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:07BETTER NOW THAT I GET TO TALK TO YOULily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:06MY LIFE IS GOING OKAY ISH BUT I AM PRETTY FINE, THANK YOU!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:01Well if you put it like that...*clears throat* HOW IS LIFE GOING FOR THE MOST MEAUTIFUL PERSON HERE AKA LILYFLOWER!!
WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!![]()
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
What happened?Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13LYDER
The plan for ZEDDIE CANT BE EXECUTED![]()
Let's Chat!
We wanted Maddy and Zeph....Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:15So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:10Awww, well!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:07BETTER NOW THAT I GET TO TALK TO YOULily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:06MY LIFE IS GOING OKAY ISH BUT I AM PRETTY FINE, THANK YOU!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:01
Well if you put it like that...*clears throat* HOW IS LIFE GOING FOR THE MOST MEAUTIFUL PERSON HERE AKA LILYFLOWER!!
WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!![]()
Also, I am painting rn....u?
Yeah, Bri...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18We wanted Maddy and Zeph....Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:15So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:10Awww, well!!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:07BETTER NOW THAT I GET TO TALK TO YOULily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:06
MY LIFE IS GOING OKAY ISH BUT I AM PRETTY FINE, THANK YOU!!!
WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!![]()
Also, I am painting rn....u?
Yeah, Bri...
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles