OOC Let's Chat!

Does anyone here know Conan Gray?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28

Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?



Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
Nice!!!!
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud
Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!
Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on Ryder :wow:

whenever he's online...

@Flame Afterglow <3 Here you go!
Want me to turn him into a Pygmy puff or Squishmallow in Last Person To Post wins?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31

Nice!!!!
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud
Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!
Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on Ryder :wow:

whenever he's online...

@Flame Afterglow <3 Here you go!
Want me to turn him into a Pygmy puff or Squishmallow in Last Person To Post wins?
Nah, he fine....

@Briar Anderson OBVIOUSLY

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:39 Does anyone here know Conan Gray?
YEAH!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
REPLY DONE!! ITS RY'S TURN NOW!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31

Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!
Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on Ryder :wow:

whenever he's online...

@Flame Afterglow <3 Here you go!
Want me to turn him into a Pygmy puff or Squishmallow in Last Person To Post wins?
Nah, he fine....

@Briar Anderson OBVIOUSLY
YESSSS
I AM LITERALLY IN PARADISE WHENEVER I HEAR HIM

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28
Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:27 Hihi, hope everyone's been having a good day so far ^^
Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?



Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
Late reply whoops! Pretty good, I got a lot of replies done :wow:

I hope yours gets better :)

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:35
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31

Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!
Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on Ryder :wow:

whenever he's online...

@Flame Afterglow <3 Here you go!
Want me to turn him into a Pygmy puff or Squishmallow in Last Person To Post wins?
Nah, he fine....

@Briar Anderson OBVIOUSLY
Aww :(

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:43 REPLY DONE!! ITS RY'S TURN NOW!!
Pfp :love2:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:43 REPLY DONE!! ITS RY'S TURN NOW!!
Read it!! Nicely written!!!!

Ikr, @Briar Anderson
@Laasya Manjunath you can prank someone else tho...
@Koko Riddle Thanks!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9