Let's Chat!
Does anyone here know Conan Gray?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Want me to turn him into a Pygmy puff or Squishmallow in Last Person To Post wins?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:35Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:32Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on RyderLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31Nice!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28
Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?
Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud![]()
whenever he's online...
@Flame AfterglowHere you go!
Let's Chat!
Nah, he fine....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:41Want me to turn him into a Pygmy puff or Squishmallow in Last Person To Post wins?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:35Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:32Tell me when i can go back to throwing dungbombs on RyderLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31Yeah it would be fun!! we would do that sometime!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:31
Nice!!!!
I want to join you three sometime, it would be really fun….
Especially with The Briar and Ryder feud![]()
whenever he's online...
@Flame AfterglowHere you go!
@Briar Anderson OBVIOUSLY
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YEAH!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
REPLY DONE!! ITS RY'S TURN NOW!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
YESSSSLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:42Nah, he fine....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:41Want me to turn him into a Pygmy puff or Squishmallow in Last Person To Post wins?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:35
whenever he's online...
@Flame AfterglowHere you go!
@Briar Anderson OBVIOUSLY
I AM LITERALLY IN PARADISE WHENEVER I HEAR HIM
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Late reply whoops! Pretty good, I got a lot of replies doneLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:28Hey Koko! mine's okayish so far... how was yours?
Yeah I did @Briar Anderson and Maddy's in it too
I hope yours gets better
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
Let's Chat!
AwwLily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:42Nah, he fine....Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:41Want me to turn him into a Pygmy puff or Squishmallow in Last Person To Post wins?Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:35
whenever he's online...
@Flame AfterglowHere you go!
@Briar Anderson OBVIOUSLY
Let's Chat!
Pfp
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Read it!! Nicely written!!!!
Ikr, @Briar Anderson
@Laasya Manjunath you can prank someone else tho...
@Koko Riddle Thanks!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |