Let's Chat!
No, River Grimes!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:55Where's a river?Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:54River….Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:54Hi..........
I’m doing it!!!!
Remember?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
What abou..... NO it's just an rp.............Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:57No, River Grimes!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:55Where's a river?Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:54River….
I’m doing it!!!!
Remember?
Let's Chat!
Lav!!!!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 07:02What abou..... NO it's just an rp.............Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:57No, River Grimes!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:55Where's a river?
Remember?
Let's Chat!
Hey...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 07:03Lav!!!!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 07:02What abou..... NO it's just an rp.............Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:57No, River Grimes!
Remember?
Let's Chat!
How are you?Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 07:04Hey...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 07:03Lav!!!!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 07:02What abou..... NO it's just an rp.............
Let's Chat!
ok isn't the chat slow?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 07:07How are you?Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 07:04Hey...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 07:03Lav!!!!![]()
Let's Chat!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
VACATION IS HERE!!!!!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Nice!!
Let's Chat!
hey lils