OOC Let's Chat!

Like 10 hours back, this chat was bombarded with messages

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:40 Like 10 hours back, this chat was bombarded with messages
Still excited abt yesterday

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:40 Like 10 hours back, this chat was bombarded with messages
Still excited abt yesterday
I know!!! Lily owled me thanking me

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:40 Like 10 hours back, this chat was bombarded with messages
Still excited abt yesterday
I know!!! Lily owled me thanking me
:wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:43
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:42
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:40 Like 10 hours back, this chat was bombarded with messages
Still excited abt yesterday
I know!!! Lily owled me thanking me
:wow:
Even Ryder didn’t contradict me!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
hey guys...
How are you?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:53 hey guys...
How are you?
LAVVV VVVVVVV VVVVVVV VVVVVV :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:53
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:53 hey guys...
How are you?
LAVVV VVVVVVV VVVVVVV VVVVVV :wow:
Hi..........

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:53
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:53 hey guys...
How are you?
LAVVV VVVVVVV VVVVVVV VVVVVV :wow:
Hi..........
River….
I’m doing it!!!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:54
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:53
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:53 hey guys...
How are you?
LAVVV VVVVVVV VVVVVVV VVVVVV :wow:
Hi..........
River….
I’m doing it!!!!
Where's a river?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯