Let's Chat!
Like 10 hours back, this chat was bombarded with messages
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Still excited abt yesterday
Let's Chat!
I know!!! Lily owled me thanking me
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:42I know!!! Lily owled me thanking me
Let's Chat!
Even Ryder didn’t contradict me!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:43Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:42I know!!! Lily owled me thanking me![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
hey guys...
How are you?
How are you?
Let's Chat!
LAVVV VVVVVVV VVVVVVV VVVVVV
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hi..........
Let's Chat!
River….Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:54Hi..........
I’m doing it!!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Where's a river?Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:54River….Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:54Hi..........
I’m doing it!!!!