OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:17
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12

TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!
FOR ME
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........
Butter naan, gobi Manchurian….
PANI PURI, PAV BHAJI ahhhhhhh........
BASICALLY THE WHOLE PLATTER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:17
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12

TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!
FOR ME
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........
Butter naan, gobi Manchurian….
PANI PURI, PAV BHAJI ahhhhhhh........
Kadhai paneer……. I love Indian food!!!! Not tryna insult other cuisines tho

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:17
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14

FOR ME
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........
Butter naan, gobi Manchurian….
PANI PURI, PAV BHAJI ahhhhhhh........
Kadhai paneer……. I love Indian food!!!! Not tryna insult other cuisines tho
Shahi paneer

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Paneer Butter Masala

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Everything that is related to paneer

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Yummy food!

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm drooling rn

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:38 I'm drooling rn
Btw, check out the first page of my inpc’s ency.

OOC Let's Chat!
Already did! :biggrin:

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:39 Already did! :biggrin:
How is it?