Let's Chat!
Im half Indian…APPROVEDLaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21Masala dosa Timesones lolBree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:19Oooo what'd ya eat?? Our days are completely backwards. Its nighttime for me when its morning for you and the other way around![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Nice!Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:25Im half Indian…APPROVEDLaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21Masala dosa Timesones lolBree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:19Oooo what'd ya eat?? Our days are completely backwards. Its nighttime for me when its morning for you and the other way around![]()
Let's Chat!
Oooo dayumBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:25Im half Indian…APPROVEDLaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21Masala dosa Timesones lolBree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:19Oooo what'd ya eat?? Our days are completely backwards. Its nighttime for me when its morning for you and the other way around![]()
I approve too
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:55Oooo dayumBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:25Im half Indian…APPROVEDLaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21Masala dosa Timesones lolBree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:19Oooo what'd ya eat?? Our days are completely backwards. Its nighttime for me when its morning for you and the other way around![]()
I approve too
Let's Chat!
TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:01Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:55Oooo dayumBriar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:25Im half Indian…APPROVEDLaasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21Masala dosa Timesones lolBree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:19
Oooo what'd ya eat?? Our days are completely backwards. Its nighttime for me when its morning for you and the other way around![]()
I approve too
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
FOR MEMelissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:01Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:55Oooo dayum
I approve too
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14FOR MEMelissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:01Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
AAAAGAAGGGHH YOURE MAKING MY MOUTH WATERMelissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:15HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14FOR MEMelissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Butter naan, gobi Manchurian….Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:15HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14FOR MEMelissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
Let's Chat!
PANI PURI, PAV BHAJI ahhhhhhh........Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:17Butter naan, gobi Manchurian….Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:15HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14FOR ME
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."