OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:13
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:09 Laasya!!!! I'm good! You??
Also good! Just had my breakfast.
Oooo what'd ya eat?? Our days are completely backwards. Its nighttime for me when its morning for you and the other way around
Masala dosa Timesones lol :lol:
Im half Indian…APPROVED

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:13
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:09 Laasya!!!! I'm good! You??
Also good! Just had my breakfast.
Oooo what'd ya eat?? Our days are completely backwards. Its nighttime for me when its morning for you and the other way around
Masala dosa Timesones lol :lol:
Im half Indian…APPROVED
Nice! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:13
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:09 Laasya!!!! I'm good! You??
Also good! Just had my breakfast.
Oooo what'd ya eat?? Our days are completely backwards. Its nighttime for me when its morning for you and the other way around
Masala dosa Timesones lol :lol:
Im half Indian…APPROVED
Oooo dayum
I approve too

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:19
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:13

Also good! Just had my breakfast.
Oooo what'd ya eat?? Our days are completely backwards. Its nighttime for me when its morning for you and the other way around
Masala dosa Timesones lol :lol:
Im half Indian…APPROVED
Oooo dayum
I approve too
Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:01
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21
Bree Grey wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:19

Oooo what'd ya eat?? Our days are completely backwards. Its nighttime for me when its morning for you and the other way around
Masala dosa Timesones lol :lol:
Im half Indian…APPROVED
Oooo dayum
I approve too
Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!
TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:01
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:21

Masala dosa Timesones lol :lol:
Im half Indian…APPROVED
Oooo dayum
I approve too
Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!
TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!
FOR ME
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:01
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:55
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:25

Im half Indian…APPROVED
Oooo dayum
I approve too
Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!
TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!
FOR ME
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:01
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:55

Oooo dayum
I approve too
Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!
TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!
FOR ME
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........
AAAAGAAGGGHH YOURE MAKING MY MOUTH WATER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:01
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 05:55

Oooo dayum
I approve too
Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!
TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!
FOR ME
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........
Butter naan, gobi Manchurian….

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:17
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:15
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:14
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:12
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 May 2026, 06:01

Meli! Masala dosa 4 life!
TBH I prefer plain dosa or egg dosa EGG DOSA!!!!!
FOR ME
NAAN AND MAKHNI DAAL
HEAVEN
HYDERABADI BIRYANI, SHAWARMA ahhhhhhh........
Butter naan, gobi Manchurian….
PANI PURI, PAV BHAJI ahhhhhhh........

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."