OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 09:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
WELL DONE!what for?
Thanks!! there's this internship program and I was selected among some students...


Yeah @Flame Afterglow, i didn't believe it at first!!
I’m really happy for you!🥹
Thank you so muchh!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
LILY!!!!

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 09:07 LILY!!!!
ANGELLL!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:58
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:53
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
WELL DONE!what for?
Thanks!! there's this internship program and I was selected among some students...


Yeah @Flame Afterglow, i didn't believe it at first!!
Congrats girl!!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
*starts dancing the Macarena*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
CONGRATS LILY!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
CONGRATS LILY!!!!
Hey Meli! At the airport terminal rn. Hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
CONGRATS LILY!!!!
Hey Meli! At the airport terminal rn. Hru? :cute:
Ohh heyy!! I'm good! Did you go on a trip or smthing??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:23
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:52 I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
CONGRATS LILY!!!!
Hey Meli! At the airport terminal rn. Hru? :cute:
Ohh heyy!! I'm good! Did you go on a trip or smthing??
Ya. We’re coming back to India today.

OOC Let's Chat!
Well done Lils!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!