Let's Chat!
@Flame Afterglow I have some news that Id think.youd want to know. Soo when you see this owl me! this is concernign our previous owls about you know what
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Yeah itโs meeeeMelissa Blake wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 09:08Eloo is that you I didn't even recognise you
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Morning people, didn't sleep well cause of killer headache and I can't speak cause my throat is so sore and hurts. Life is amazing you know.
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
SympathySalim Wolde wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:20 Morning people, didn't sleep well cause of killer headache and I can't speak cause my throat is so sore and hurts. Life is amazing you know.
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
I'm trying to be optimistic but it's kinda hard when my life sucks
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | I have a father, but I never had a dad. |
Let's Chat!
I GOT SELECTED!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
WELL DONE!what for?
Let's Chat!
YAY!!!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Thanks!! there's this internship program and I was selected among some students...
Yeah @Flame Afterglow, i didn't believe it at first!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Let's Chat!
Iโm really happy for you!Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:58Thanks!! there's this internship program and I was selected among some students...
Yeah @Flame Afterglow, i didn't believe it at first!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.