Let's Chat!
Eh?Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:32Hiii I just checked my map and apparently I’m starting a book fight?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:56Okay!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:41Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come tooLaasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go tooCirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO![]()
![]()
Ohh, the Marauders map!!!
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 27 Apr 2026, 08:33, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
My marauders map says I’m having a book fight!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:33Eh?Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:32Hiii I just checked my map and apparently I’m starting a book fight?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:56Okay!!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Ty! I made it! Also giving out 1 free new pfp
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
New pfp, Elowin? Looks good!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Tyty! Made it myself…
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Well, it's good!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Japan!! dayum have fun!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
can I join the book fight? lolElowin Prankhurst wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 08:32Hiii I just checked my map and apparently I’m starting a book fight?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:56Okay!!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:41Lol i’ll put you in my luggage and you can come tooLaasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:26Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go tooCirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO![]()
![]()
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Eloo is that you I didn't even recognise you
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."