Let's Chat!
*watches sunrise*
Let's Chat!
Mildly distressed rn bc I just submitted my college work and then realized that I didn't have my lil school work buddy normally a plush I pick to sit with me as I work on essays and tests it helps me alot to have something I can explain things to to make sure I understand what I'm doing
Let's Chat!
*yawns* it’s almost midnight here so imma head off soon. good night HiO !!!
Let's Chat!
6AM for me! But nightttBrookline Quinn wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 05:59*yawns* it’s almost midnight here so imma head off soon. good night HiO !!!
Let's Chat!
Gn brookeBrookline Quinn wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 05:59*yawns* it’s almost midnight here so imma head off soon. good night HiO !!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Oooh, have fun!!! I wanna go tooCirrus Mooney wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 07:24 Hi i been gone for like a week BUT I’M GOING ON A JAPAN TRIP WOOOOO
Let's Chat!
Hey!