Let's Chat!
Thank you so muchh!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 09:01I’m really happy for you!Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:58Thanks!! there's this internship program and I was selected among some students...
Yeah @Flame Afterglow, i didn't believe it at first!!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
ANGELLL!!!!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Congrats girl!!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 08:58Thanks!! there's this internship program and I was selected among some students...
Yeah @Flame Afterglow, i didn't believe it at first!!
Let's Chat!
*starts dancing the Macarena*
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
CONGRATS LILY!!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hey Meli! At the airport terminal rn. Hru?
Let's Chat!
Ohh heyy!! I'm good! Did you go on a trip or smthing??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:25Hey Meli! At the airport terminal rn. Hru?![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Ya. We’re coming back to India today.Melissa Blake wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:26Ohh heyy!! I'm good! Did you go on a trip or smthing??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 28 Apr 2026, 10:25Hey Meli! At the airport terminal rn. Hru?![]()
Let's Chat!
Well done Lils!