Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 22:41Sus.Emily Shephard wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:38 I'll be more committed to my RPs again when I get this essay shifted
I owe my beloved a few replies![]()
Oh!
I-
![]()
![]()
![]()
*tacklesnugs!*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Just my opinion but I think you should find someone else. They're either being lazy or they don't really care.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:
If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??
Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more![]()
Let's Chat!
It’s not super hard, I mean there are harmonies but it’s only 3 part. We had been focused on our music for our competition which we did really good in until super recently. It’s not very good on technical and most of the time we forget the words for half a second but oh well…Cassandra Tarot wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:11omg, another choir kid!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:06 I have a choir concert tonight! I would be more excited if we had gotten our music more than 2 weeks ago…
...2 weeks ago???? How the heck are you doing that??
Random but is there a IC choir club?
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Aurelio!Aurelio Diaz wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:16Just my opinion but I think you should find someone else. They're either being lazy or they don't really care.Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:
If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??
Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more![]()
Omg there has to be a ghost in my house! Our alarm keeps going off saying "Bedroom Window 2" As if it's been open. At first it was my mom, but she stopped messing with the alarm. now it keeps going off every like 5 minutes
Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 21:25 K so quick question to everyone, and y'all tell me what you think:
If I have a rp partner for a long-term rp, and they sais that they'd commit and all, I start the rp two and a half months ago, they reply late, and then two months later they stop replying but they're highly active, I owled 'em but they said that they were too busy for me, yet when I tried to find another partner (cause it's starting to annoy me a bit) they say oh no I'm still on it. One more month and nothing. What do you do??
Idk if I'm being paranoid but they said last week that they were bored and didn't have anything to do, no rps to do. I didn't owl them cause it annoyed me more![]()
hello Mikaela! i’m sorry for what you have to go through at the moment, i’ve been that RP partner (i post extremely slow) and i’ve also been in your shoes.
it’s enormously frustrating when your RP partner doesn’t response as quick as you’d like, and it also gives me a ton of stress when my own RP partner owls me (more than is needed) that i still have a RP response for them. i, myself, write slow but am quite active, and i know that i need a little poke every once in a while. i mean, we’re human !! we forget, and some of us may take a little bit to pump out heavy lore and sometimes even normal RPs. if i were you, i’d perhaps give them some grace a little bit, sometimes people are writing their response, they just take a little time. if it’s been longer than almost 3-4 months altogether (that’s when a thread is considered inactive), then i would give them a quick, gentle owl reminding them of the RP, but still give them time to write it. sometimes we get stressed out when a RP partner gives us a deadline (a reason why i normally don’t sign up for staff or IC clubs often, because the deadlines and club RPs stress me out and i just don’t have enough time).
just be kind and give them a little time before you give them a tiny nudge, that’s all we slow writers need, a little kindness and time to write
and oooff, i’m sorry that they said that earlier. hopefully they just forgot that day and is on their way to compete their reply to your RP - what i’m sure is quite amazing - soon. i hope they respond soon !!
Let's Chat!
Could be, and if there isn't, we can make one! Can't we?-Kennedy Cheek wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:20It’s not super hard, I mean there are harmonies but it’s only 3 part. We had been focused on our music for our competition which we did really good in until super recently. It’s not very good on technical and most of the time we forget the words for half a second but oh well…Cassandra Tarot wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:11omg, another choir kid!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 27 Apr 2026, 23:06 I have a choir concert tonight! I would be more excited if we had gotten our music more than 2 weeks ago…
...2 weeks ago???? How the heck are you doing that??
Random but is there a IC choir club?
Let's Chat!
You good?
Let's Chat!
She does that a lot, don’t worry!