Let's Chat!
I’m good! Just woke up. That’s great to hear!
Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 23:42hiii!! just a few days ago, but it's been ROUGH. honestly one of the worst times i've been sick. i'm on the mend now though!!Brookline Quinn wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 03:49Sage Willows wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 03:02 i'm finally starting to feel better- being sick is literally the worst :[when did you get sick?!? go away sickness >:(
in all seriousness, i hope you feel better soon !! make sure to drink some water and get some rest*tacklesnugs*
oooofff glad you're better now
Let's Chat!
Brooke!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
breeeeee !!! laasya !!
Let's Chat!
Well, I’m off to bed! Night! (Got a major history comp tomorrow, so I may not be too active.
)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I hope everything will go well, wishing you the best of luck! Just finished my exam, idk how I did though, hopefully decentLily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:55there's this workshop and whoever gets the most marks will be taken to company as an intern..... and i am not prepared for the test:cry2:Laasya Manjunath wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48What happened Lils?Lily Clarke wrote: 25 Apr 2026, 03:48i don't think i am prepared for smthng...![]()
@Denise Yarbrough sorry to hear...
Let's Chat!
Hru?
JULES!!!
Let's Chat!
Oooh better luck next time igLex Kervick wrote: 24 Apr 2026, 22:21I can't. Both here and IRL like how I want one. I already got a ferret and don't want to just discard Mocha like that, while IRL my father doesn't want one, nor do we have the money or room. Kinda been going on a whim with having my neighbors' cat wander over but can only pet her and that due to my dad being paranoid that she has fleas without even listening to me that it's an outdoor cat of one of our neighbors.
Welcome to H.io, Dahlia!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."