Let's Chat!
Oooh tough luckLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:13STILL NOT ENOUGHMelissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09Collect from your common room right??Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.![]()
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Once I get 30g in my purse Iβll send you one. I may have got a few banners that are yet to be done thoβ¦..Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:13STILL NOT ENOUGHMelissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09Collect from your common room right??Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.![]()
Let's Chat!
THANKSLaasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:24Once I get 30g in my purse Iβll send you one. I may have got a few banners that are yet to be done thoβ¦..Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:13STILL NOT ENOUGHMelissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09Collect from your common room right??Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.![]()
ive completed all my orders so tough luck there for me
Let's Chat!
I'm not getting any orders! and I need galleons tooLaurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:26THANKSLaasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:24Once I get 30g in my purse Iβll send you one. I may have got a few banners that are yet to be done thoβ¦..Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:13STILL NOT ENOUGHMelissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09Collect from your common room right??Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.![]()
ive completed all my orders so tough luck there for me
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Np but Iβll be sending it much later. Letβs hope that my shop does not flopβ¦..Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:26THANKSLaasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:24Once I get 30g in my purse Iβll send you one. I may have bought a few banners that are yet to be done thoβ¦..Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:13STILL NOT ENOUGHMelissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09Collect from your common room right??Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.![]()
ive completed all my orders so tough luck there for me
Let's Chat!
I will order outfit boards soon.....Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:39 Anyone want smth? floating banner, moodboard, anything, i need some money![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Goooood morning! @Laurie Holmes I thought I'd ordered two things, one dress outfit and one sweater outfit, I only ever got the dress! I'll pay you for it still! (unless I missed something which is definitely possible)!
Also I just got a Pygmy Puff!!! So I don't have as much money but I LOVE THE LITTLE DUDE!!!
Also I just got a Pygmy Puff!!! So I don't have as much money but I LOVE THE LITTLE DUDE!!!
Let's Chat!
I have so many shop orders Iβm behind on, but most of them require to be with my phone because of Pinterest, but I havenβt been able to use my phone at school! 
I feel bad for everyone waiting since I know itβs hard to wait!
I feel bad for everyone waiting since I know itβs hard to wait!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I feel you! I think I've done all of my orders for now, so I'm just chilling waiting for the next! I can't have my phone either(stupid rules)...Avery Gray wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 12:41 I have so many shop orders Iβm behind on, but most of them require to be with my phone because of Pinterest, but I havenβt been able to use my phone at school!
I feel bad for everyone waiting since I know itβs hard to wait!
