OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:54
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:47 IM BAAAAAAAAACKK
LAURIE!!!!!
LILLLLY
When are you planning to reply <3

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:54
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:47 IM BAAAAAAAAACKK
LAURIE!!!!!
LILLLLY
When are you planning to reply <3
I am doing the RP rn...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:55
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:54
Lily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:54
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:47 IM BAAAAAAAAACKK
LAURIE!!!!!
LILLLLY
When are you planning to reply <3
I am doing the RP rn...
Great <3

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily! Laurie! Laasya! hru guys! I just realised all of your names start with L

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:58 Lily! Laurie! Laasya! hru guys! I just realised all of your names start with L
Good! Replies then I have to finish a shop order…., Lol :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys wheres @Olivia Williams i miss her :cry2: :'(

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:59
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:58 Lily! Laurie! Laasya! hru guys! I just realised all of your names start with L
Good! Replies then I have to finish a shop order…., Lol :lol:
Ooo good luck!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.
Collect from your common room right??

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.
Collect from your common room right??
STILL NOT ENOUGHπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop