Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
I am doing the RP rn...Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:54LILLLLY
When are you planning to reply![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
GreatLily Clarke wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:55I am doing the RP rn...Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:54LILLLLY
When are you planning to reply![]()
Let's Chat!
Lily! Laurie! Laasya! hru guys! I just realised all of your names start with L
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Good! Replies then I have to finish a shop orderβ¦., LolMelissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:58 Lily! Laurie! Laasya! hru guys! I just realised all of your names start with L
Let's Chat!
Ooo good luck!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:59Good! Replies then I have to finish a shop orderβ¦., LolMelissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 09:58 Lily! Laurie! Laasya! hru guys! I just realised all of your names start with L![]()
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Collect from your common room right??Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
STILL NOT ENOUGHMelissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09Collect from your common room right??Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.






