OOC Let's Chat!

Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.
Collect from your common room right??
STILL NOT ENOUGHπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Oooh tough luck

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.
Collect from your common room right??
STILL NOT ENOUGHπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Once I get 30g in my purse I’ll send you one. I may have got a few banners that are yet to be done tho…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:24
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.
Collect from your common room right??
STILL NOT ENOUGHπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Once I get 30g in my purse I’ll send you one. I may have got a few banners that are yet to be done tho…..
THANKS
ive completed all my orders so tough luck there for me

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:24
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.
Collect from your common room right??
STILL NOT ENOUGHπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Once I get 30g in my purse I’ll send you one. I may have got a few banners that are yet to be done tho…..
THANKS
ive completed all my orders so tough luck there for me
I'm not getting any orders! and I need galleons too

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:24
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:13
Melissa Blake wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:09
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:03 Someone please help me. I kid you not, Laurie has one gallon. ONE. I NEED MONEY.
Collect from your common room right??
STILL NOT ENOUGHπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
Once I get 30g in my purse I’ll send you one. I may have bought a few banners that are yet to be done tho…..
THANKS
ive completed all my orders so tough luck there for me
Np but I’ll be sending it much later. Let’s hope that my shop does not flop…..

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone want smth? floating banner, moodboard, anything, i need some money :cry2:

My Ency
β˜† π•ƒπ•’π•¦π•£π•šπ•– β„π• π•π•žπ•–π•€ β˜†
β€œThere’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

OOC Let's Chat!
Laurie Holmes wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 10:39 Anyone want smth? floating banner, moodboard, anything, i need some money :cry2:
I will order outfit boards soon.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Goooood morning! @Laurie Holmes I thought I'd ordered two things, one dress outfit and one sweater outfit, I only ever got the dress! I'll pay you for it still! (unless I missed something which is definitely possible)!

Also I just got a Pygmy Puff!!! So I don't have as much money but I LOVE THE LITTLE DUDE!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I have so many shop orders I’m behind on, but most of them require to be with my phone because of Pinterest, but I haven’t been able to use my phone at school! :cry2:

I feel bad for everyone waiting since I know it’s hard to wait!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Apr 2026, 12:41 I have so many shop orders I’m behind on, but most of them require to be with my phone because of Pinterest, but I haven’t been able to use my phone at school! :cry2:

I feel bad for everyone waiting since I know it’s hard to wait!
I feel you! I think I've done all of my orders for now, so I'm just chilling waiting for the next! I can't have my phone either(stupid rules)...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|